7000 SONGS.COM PARSONS 1964.COM
SPORTS PAGE PARSONS 1964.COM
7000 SONGS . COM
LINDEN LOFT . COM
HUNDREDS OF CLASSIC MOVIES CARTOONS
LINDENLOFT PIZZA HISTORY
TRUTH OF UFOS HISTORY CHANNEL
MUSKOGEE OKLAHOMAS ONLY PIZZA TILL 3 am
BIBLE VERSES AND SERMONS
JESUS ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN . com
#146 CONTINUED FROM P 11 COPY & PASTE BIBLE VERSES ON YOUR COMPUTER
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO LEARN THE SECRET 85% OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ON HOW TO BE SAVED FROM HELL AND MAKE IT TO HEAVEN
READ ALL ABOUT ANGELS BELOW AT #227
5000 Billy Graham Sermons
2200 Dr. Charles Stanley Sermons
200 John Macarthur Sermons
Billy Graham and Larry King 1-1988 19 m
AT THE END OF THE WORLD, EVERYONE WILL STAND BEFORE JESUS TO SEE IF YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE, TO ENTER HEAVEN. MOST PEOPLE WILL HEAR FROM JESUS,I NEVER KNEW YOU, DEPART FROM ME YOU EVIL DOERS. BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T ASK JESUS TO COME INTO THEIR HEART AND SAVE THEM FROM HELL AND FOLLOW JESUS.
** Matthew 7:21-23
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers"
** Conclusion - 10. What It Biblically Means To Believe In Christ
** Rest in Peace Till Jesus Returns 16 min
Jesus said, If you don't believe I am the savior, you will die in your sins
Is There Life After Death? moderated by John Cleese - 2018 NDAs
5 STEPS TO BEING SAVED
1. HEAR the Gospel of Jesus
2. BELIEVE the Gospel
3 REPENT - Have a Change of Attitude
Repentance is: 1. A change of mind. 2. Being sorry for your sins 3. A change of life
4. CONFESS "JESUS TO OTHERS"
** Matthew 10:32-33
Whoever confesses Jesus before men, Jesus will also confess before God, but whoever denies Jesus before men, Jesus will deny them before God & deny you to enter Heaven.
** Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
5. BE BAPTISED - A Symbol of Your Sins Being Washed Away
** Mark 16:15-16
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
** John 3:5
No one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of the spirit and of water
But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
** John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. One must believe in the death, burial, and resurrecton of Jesus
Whatever you ask The Father in my name, he will give you.
** 1st Corinthians 15: 1-4
Salvation is the death, burial, & reserection of Jesus Christ,according to the scriptions! Not according to man's or catholic tradition
2nd Corinthians 5:21
Jesus who knew no sin, became sin for us, so that we might become the rightisness of God in him
Romans 10:9 & 10
If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved
Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Jesus commands christians to go and share the Gospel
Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father God, except through me"
Romans 10:13 Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Galatians 1: 9
IF ANYONE COMES PREACHING A DIFFERENT GOSPEL (THAN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS) LET THEM BE COMDEMMED "TO HELL"
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever.
Mat 7: 13-15
13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Acts 10: 43
All the prophets testify about Jesus, that everyone that believes in him, receives forgiveness of sins.
1st Timothy 2:4
Jesus wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth
The Lord himself will fight for you, just stay calm.
Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
** Mat 7:13-15
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
All the prophets testify about Jesus, that everyone that believes in him, receives forgiveness of sins.
THAT WE CAN "KNOW" WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE
1st John 5:13 These things that I've written unto you that believe on the name of the son of god, that ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the son of God.
** REVELATION 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH.
Take heed to yourselves, that your heart BE NOT DECEIVED, and ye turn aside, AND SERVE OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIP THEM;...............The Pope
You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe, and tremble.
** 2nd Timothy 3:16,17 ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD, and is profitable for doctrine , for reproof, for correction, for instruction in rightousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
I have shown you all things, how that so laboring you ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, when he said, "It is more blessed to give than receive."
No man can sereve two masters: or else he will hold the one, and despise the other. Ye can not serve God and Mammon. "Money"
And they shall build houses and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards and eat the fruit of them.
Ye shall not make any cutting in the flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: TATOOS. Saith the Lord.
** 1st John 2:1,2
My little children, these things I write unto you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1st John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanes us of all unrighteousness."
But your iniquities (sin) have separated between you and your god."
** 1st John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
** 1 PETER 2:5
EVERY MAN IS A PRIEST - 5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him
Hebrews 9:27 & 28 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Will you go to Heaven if you are Cremated?
THE BIBLE SAYS THERE'S ONLY 1 WAY TO HEAVEN
Luke 1:76,77 76 And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him 77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins
Pope Francis Demotes Jesus Christ to Third, and Claims Mary as the Source of Our Hope
Pope Francis said: on 10-2-19, "Jesus's life was a failure" and on 10-19-19, "the Bible is a highly dangerous book".
Antichrist Pope Francis "Changes the 10 Commandments" in Jewish Synagogue - Jan 2016
The Pope and the Papacy | John MacArthur | 2005
Facts that the RCC Doesn't Want You to Know! Pt. 7 Ten Commandments
Facts that the RCC Doesn't Want You to Know! Pt. 8 - Jesuit Priesthood
Facts that the RCC Doesn't Want You to Know! Pt. 9 - The Great Whore Babylon
Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
A little boy decides to obey God and a wounded veterans life is completely changed
What are Heavenly Treasures and Can We Lose Them?
How To Use The Faith You Already Have - Oral Roberts
(FALSE PROSPERITY PREACHERS) PROSPERITY PRECHERS DON'T FOLLOW THE BIBLE. THEY TICKLE PEOPLE'S EARS AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR AND GET FILTHY RICH TELLING POOR PEOPLE TO SEND THEM MONEY.
Full Interview: Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle
FALSE PREACHERS -
(FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY, Just Hilarious)
FALSE PROFIT - KENNETH COPELAND SERMONS
FALSE PROFIT Jesse Duplantis - Your Power is in Your Saying and Believing
50 Hilarious FALSE PROFIT Jessie Duplantis Sermons - (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
FALSE PROFIT JOYCE MEYER SERMONS - (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
John Osteen's Win the Battle of the Mind! (1987) JOEL OSTEEN'S DAD
John Osteen's Dad - The Power of Words 1988
FALSE PROFIT JOEL OSTEEN SERMONS - (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
FALSE PROFIT T D JAKES SERMONS - (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
Televangelist FALSE PROFIT Peter Popoff Investigation
FALSE PROFIT Peter Popoff Sermons (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
FALSE PROFIT Robert Tilton The Farting Preacher (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY)
Robert Tilton, the self made god of greed. farting preacher 22:45 mark
What's Going To Happen When Jesus Christ Returns To Earth
NDE'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES, NOT IN THE BIBLE, BUT ONLY THE PEOPLE CAN KNOW WHAT'S TRUE OR FALSE
Blind Woman Can See During Near Death Experience Pim Lommel NDE s
Nurse Shares 30 Years Of Spiritual Experiences With Death & Dying
Dr. Mary C. Neal: A Near-Death Experiences
Conversation with an angel
NDE Story (Includes Encounter With Jesus)
Tricia Barker From Nat Geo, I Survived: Beyond and Back, and Dr. Oz
Sharon Milliman's NDE - Part 1
NDE dragged behind a boat
Doctor claims he has evidence of the afterlife
PAM SEES GOD. NDE Pam Reynolds. Amazing! Full version
Jeff Foxworthy -Christian Testimony| 12/4/17
COLTON BURPO'S VISIT TO HEAVEN 14:59
Heaven is for Real Todd Burpo 56:03
Akiane on The Katie Couric Show 5:16
FULL HEAVEN is for REAL by Colton Burpo 54:58
"Heaven Is For Real" Interview with Todd and Colton Burpo 43:15
JESUS IS COMING BACK TO EARTH SOON TO GET HIS CHURCH. HAVE YOU GOT YOURSELF READY TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN WHEN JESUS RETURNS?
MATHEW 7: 13 - 15 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit 15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Matthew 6: 6-8
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
GOD AND MAMMON, MONEY
Matthew 6: 24
24 "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Matthew 7:13&14 The Narrow Gate
13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 8:23-27 Jesus Calms a Storm
23 Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!" 26 He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. 27 The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"
Matthew 9:18-26 The Ruler's Daughter and the Woman Who Touched Jesus' Garment
18 While he was saying this, a synagogue leader came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live." 19 Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples. 20 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21 She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed." 22 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed at that moment. 23 When Jesus entered the synagogue leader's house and saw the noisy crowd and people playing pipes, 24 he said, "Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him. 25 After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up. 26 News of this spread through all that region.
Matthew 9:27-31 Two Blind Men Receive Sight
27 As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!" 28 When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?""Yes, Lord," they replied. 29 Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith let it be done to you"; 30 and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, "See that no one knows about this." 31 But they went out and spread the news about him all over that region.
Matthew 9:35-38 The Harvest Is Plenteous
35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
Dear Roger,Do angels leave feathers when they visit? Some people are telling me this and I don’t know what to believe.Sincerely, Genebeth
Dear Genebeth,I do not believe that angels leave feathers to let people know that they have been there. There’s nothing in the Bible about this, so I would discount what people are telling you. Nevertheless, the Bible tells us that angels have very special ministries both in heaven and on earth.
We seem to know very little about the existence and ministry of Angels. To most of us angels are more decoration than the reality. Angels appear on tombstones, the walls of nurseries, jewelry, Renaissance art, ordination certificates, Christmas cards, and Valentines.
Angels are usually fat and naked and have little bows and arrows with wings on their backs!
These caricatures are so unfortunate. Angels have a lot to do, especially for those who have eyes to see. I believe that most of their work goes on behind the scenes where they are usually not noticed.
I would imagine that very few of us will have a dramatic encounter with an angelic spirit. But if we do, it will be a marker point in our lives that we will never forget.
One of my professors from Southwestern Seminary told a story in class about a missionary friend of his. The missionary was driving through a terrible rainstorm in southern Louisiana. He was on his way to a preaching engagement and was struggling deeply with the future of his life and ministry. He was praying, “Oh, God, please speak to me. I need your guidance.”
Just around the corner, he noticed a person hitching a ride in the blinding rainstorm. He pulled over and invited the person to get in. They began a conversation and he discovered that the person was a Christian. They had great fellowship. In fact, his newfound friend helped him sort out some of the future issues with which he was struggling.
When they came to the turning point where the man had to go his way and the missionary his, they stopped for a brief cup of coffee. As the missionary drove off he realized that he hadn’t even gotten the man’s name so that he could thank him for the advice. He returned to the cafe and asked the waitress if she had noticed which way that the fellow had gone. She said, “What fellow? I wondered why you had ordered two cups of coffee.” The missionary got back into the car and realized for the first time that when the man had originally gotten into the car, he was not even wet. The word, “angel,” means “messenger.” For example, Hebrews chapter two tells us that the Angels were the messengers who delivered the Ten Commandments to Moses. I believe that my professors missionary friend enjoyed an angelic encounter that night. Genebeth, your question is an important one; therefore, let me give you a short Biblical primer on the nature and work of angels.
1. God created the angels before He created anything else in the universe.The angels watched God work and shouted for joy at the results of the creation (Job 38:4-7).
2. All of the angels were created simultaneously.They are unable to procreate. (Matthew 22:30). The number of angels has always been constant.
3. The number of angels is incomprehensible.Revelation 5:11 records the number of Angels: “Ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands and thousands.”
4. Some angels rebelled against God. Lucifer, who was in charge of guarding the throne of God and with bringing God praise and worship, and who was apparently co-equal with the angel Michael, chose to rebel (Isaiah 14).A huge number of angels rebelled with him. Fallen angels (demons) live in one of two places today: (1) On earth, attacking and discouraging humans; and (2) In Tartarus, a prison cell in the lowest hell, waiting to be released during the Great Tribulation.
5. Angels are powerful.Only one angel was needed to wipe out 185,000 Assyrians in a single night (2 Kings 19).
6. Angels were created to praise and worship God around His throne.Revelation 5:11-12: “In a loud voice they sang, “Worthy is the Lamb, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”
7. Angels are charged with the responsibility of guiding the affairs of nations.We learn from Daniel 10 that angels are intricately involved in guiding our heads of state. Every nation also has a demon charged with the responsibility of bringing that nation to destruction (Ezekiel).
8. Angels fight Satan and his demons until the victory is won at the end of time.Revelation 12:7-9: “And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back…”
9. Every church is assigned an angel to watch over it and to help protect it.Revelation 1:20: “The mystery of the seven stars… the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.”
10. Angels will separate the wheat from the weeds at the final judgment (the saved from the lost).Matthew 13:38-42: “The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.”
11. Angels minister to those who believe in Christ.Jacob’s dream of a ladder, by which angels ascended and descended between heaven and earth, is a beautiful picture of their incessant activity for us (Genesis 28:12).
12. Angels provide for physical needs of believers as in the case of Elijah under his juniper tree (1 Kings 19:5-7).After a Wednesday night service several years ago, a lady told me of an angelic protection. Driving on a lonely desert road in her VW with her children the car’s engine caught fire. She stopped and tried to open the hood. She couldn’t; it was too hot. Suddenly, another car pulled up behind her. She thought that this was strange because she’d seen no other cars on the road.He pulled out this big pair of asbestos gloves, opened the hood and used a fire extinguisher to put out the blaze. She turned to thank the man and he was gone. Both he and the car had disappeared.
13. Angels protect believers from danger as in the case of watching over the three Hebrews in the furnace (Daniel chapter 3), or by watching over Daniel in the lions’ den (Daniel chapter 6). Once when Brianna, our oldest daughter, was just learning crawl, Julie heard me yell from the back bathroom. “Julie, come quickly!” At the same time I heard Julie call from the back bathroom, “Roger, come quickly.” We both ran quickly to discover Brianna about to tumble headlong onto the tile of our three-foot-deep sunken tub. We grabbed her just in time. Julie said, “I’m sure glad you called me to get back here quickly.” “I didn’t call you,” I said. “You called me.” “I didn’t call you,” she said. We had an angelic visitation from Brie’s guardian angel! Experiences like these make Psalm 34:7 come alive: “Angels of the Lord encamp around those who fear God and deliver them.”
14. Angels sometimes reveal the Lord’s plans, for example to Daniel (Daniel 9:21-23), to Cornelius (Acts 10:3-6), or to Mary at the birth of Jesus (Luke 2).
15. Angels Minister To Us At Out Time Of Death.Luke 17:22: “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side.”A cold chill runs up many of our backs to think that sometime in the future, and perhaps in the very near future for some of us, the Death Angel will be dispatched from Heaven to Earth.If we are Christians, we need not be afraid of the Death Angel. They may be our rod and staff which brings us through the Valley of the Shadow of Death.
16. Not all angels are good.Galatians 1:8-11: “But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned… I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.”
17. Have you ever wondered about guardian angels? Matthew 18:10: “See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.” I pray often for my guarding angel. I pray for him/her (it?) to be “strong” on my behalf in the spiritual battles that I fight. When I am praying for someone about to undergo surgery, I never fail to pray for their guardian angel, assigned to them at birth, to help guide the hand of the surgeon for a successful surgery. I want him/her (it?)and me to be good friends. I am looking forward to seeing him/her(it?) in heaven.So, Genebeth, I hope that this short primer on angelology is helpful to you on understanding the work and ministry of angels.
Dr. Roger Barrier retired as senior teaching pastor from Casas Church in Tucson, Arizona. In addition to being an author and sought-after conference speaker, Roger has mentored or taught thousands of pastors, missionaries, and Christian leaders worldwide. Casas Church, where Roger served throughout his thirty-five-year career, is a megachurch known for a well-integrated, multi-generational ministry. The value of including new generations is deeply ingrained throughout Casas to help the church move strongly right through the twenty-first century and beyond. Dr. Barrier holds degrees from Baylor University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and Golden Gate Seminary in Greek, religion, theology, and pastoral care. His popular book, Listening to the Voice of God, published by Bethany House, is in its second printing and is available in Thai and Portuguese. His latest work is, Got Guts? Get Godly! Pray the Prayer God Guarantees to Answer, from Xulon Press. Roger can be found blogging at Preach It, Teach It, the pastoral teaching site founded with his wife, Dr. Julie Barrier.